ABOUT A&M MANAGEMENT GROUP
A&M Management offers the following – hire/recruit/place/train managers, employee contracts, investor packets, LLC creation/operating agreements, monthly investor highlights, license initiation and maintenance, oversee credit card processing, POS initiation and maintenance, payroll, vendor maintenance, office policies and procedures, in store audits – office, FOH, BOH, and shopper reports, accounts payable, social media, website updates/design/toolbox, uniforms, training materials, comp card/giftcard maintenance, manager cards/appetizer cards/be our guest passes, employee benefits structure, policy binders of repair and maintenance, cleaning schedules, training, etc., food costing, bar costing, menu creation and design, inventory, taxes – payroll, sales, liquor, and yearly.
A&M Management Group:
- We build restaurants to make money for our current investors (we currently have Deano’s, Jax, Oak & Pie and Stearman Field Bar & Grill, and have over 200 employees).
- We bring investors to people wanting to run other restaurants. The demand for restaurants has been increasing at such a high demand, and the perks of owning a restaurant are far more than just an excellent return on investment.
- We run restaurants for people who just want to do certain parts of the restaurant but not all aspects. For example, we maintain licenses and pay taxes for a store while the chef can focus on his passion of food quality.
- We hold management workshops. Come to a training on profit and loss statements or the importance of incentivizing your employees! A&M has many topics we have manualized the processes in order to better replicate excellence.
- Consultation. We consult! We can assess needs from an objective vantage point bringing 40 plus years of restaurant experience. After the needs assessment, A&M can implement a program. For example, if training is the identified issue, officers at A&M can create a training program individualized to your restaurant.